How To Repair Damaged Hair
Growing long hair and taking care of it may seem easy, but it is not. Keeping it healthy is type of difficult particularly because it is prone to many damaging factors such as styling, poor nutrition, the weather, harsh chemicals in hair products, and all the other things. Moreover, the moment it gets damaged, it is permanent. But like in a lot of other things, there is also what we call damage control in hair care. Whatever the reason of your problem is, whether it is because of care products such as coloring or shampoos, due to a bad hairbrush, or due too much styling by heat styles such as portable hair dryers, there are a few things that you can do to control further damage and there are preventive measures to stop the damaging factors. So learn that how can you repair your damaged hair?
- The 1st thing is that using home remedies to restore your hair shine. You can use many things, such as honey, almond, olive oil, sunflower, lemon juice and even egg yolk to strengthen it. Apply it after wetting and leave it for twenty minutes, and afterward rinse. Those ingredients are the most excellent for dry and frizzy type. However, to make them work, avoid the treatment of heating appliances, and other chemicals. You have to understand that most vitamins in shampoo do not work.
- To keep the health of your hair, one more idea is to maintain the vitamin E requirement of the hair. Vitamin E makes your hair look healthy, smooth and shiny. To do this at home, what you can do is grab around 5 to 6 vitamin E capsules and open them and add the contents of the capsules to the shampoo that you are using. Now, massage into a lather, particularly the roots and leave it for a few minutes and rinse.
- It is significant that we apply a mild shampoo to clean your hair. Washing the hair daily may be good to some, while it may be damaging to others also. This is why it is truly important to use a shampoo that’s mild enough even if it will be used daily.
Damaged hair means dull, dry, brittle, and lifeless hair but it’s not yet the end of the world. Just try not to subject your hair to further damage and follow the defensive measures in taking care of your hair. Yes you can still use moveable hair dyers to style your hair. Just keep in mind to use it properly and not excessively and only choose Babyish hair dryers.
Four Great Ways To Repair Your Damaged Hair
Life was easy when you were young as all you cared about was spending some fun times your friends, collect baseball cards and play in the yard. As you grew up, the Topps baseball cards were out and you had great worries. Life was very good when your mom did your hair and you didn’t have to face bad hair days. However, this is not the case now and you can’t go back in time. What you can do as an alternative is fix your damaged hair to get yourself a whole new style.
- First you will have to purchase hair repair oils (like coconut oil, Shea oil, cocoa oil etc.), organic conditioner and organic shampoo. If you can’t find organic shampoo or it is very costly, you should purchase a body gel for a very sensitive and dry skin or a cheaper herbal shampoo and mix it with oils like jojoba, wheat germ oil etc.
- If you have some free time you can make a conditioner yourself that will repair your damaged hair. 2 tablespoons each of plain conditioner, a deep conditioner, a leave in conditioner, and a hair mask should be blended together. Put this on your a little wet hair and focus on the segments in the middle of your hair down and shaft. Warm up 2 wet towels and wrap one around your head for 2 to 3 minutes. Change the towels such that one may be wrapped around your head and the other towel may be heating and continue doing this for 15 minutes at minimum.
- One more way to repair your damaged hair is to run to the nearest salon which has a reputation of fixing your problem. As a starter, ask her to cut off your major problem so you can look fresh. Do not worry if you have to lose most of your assets. This is one cause why you should choose a professional advice so the cut will be appealing even though it’s super short.
- Trimming your hair is the most affordable and effective method to repair damage done to the hair. Also, regular trimming will mean faster growth of the hair. If you are facing split ends, get a hair trim as soon as possible as split ends are a result of poor nutrition of the hair. So, get regular trims at least one time a month.